Monday 1 March 2010

Drunkenness!

Saturday 13th February

LOL! I’m a little drunk right now so sorry if this blog post doesn’t make much sense! I’ve had a fantastic day! About darn time too!

I started my day by waking up, taking a shower, then going to meet my dad in Derby centre for a meal. Lovely meal. Burger and chips! Lol. Then I went home, relaxed on the internet for a while, and re-designed my website as some of you will see. I’m thoroughly impressed with how it’s turned out as well!

So anyway, then I caught a bus back home to somercotes, reading ‘the Vampire Diaries’ all the way (good book! I recommend!). So I got home, had a big KFC! With my dad, so bad but so good too! Lol.

Then about 9pm me and my dad went to see my uncle Roy play in his band ‘The Remoulds’ where I’ve had several pints and am now feeling very light-headed. I’m surprised I can still type, Even though I’ve got to correct several spelling errors. lol. So now I’m sat in bed writing this blog and about to watch some TV on my mac. Darn good day I’d say! Better than all the drama recently. Happy Me :)

No comments: