Monday 1 March 2010

Mayhem...

Hey all, ‘ok’ so I haven’t wrote in for a few days. This’ll be because they’ve been heavy & full of activity.

Both night’s I’ve lacked sleep, a lot because of my reading, and my university work. My alarm clock broke so unfortunately I missed a lecture on tuesday, but made up for it with my tutor in the afternoon. I had a heavy workout at the gym tuesday night, doing more reps on each exercise to help tone faster.

Each day at university has been too long, monday I went from 9 until 6, tuesday 9 until 7, and today 9 until 6!

So right about now I feel flattened. Think I’m going to grab some food then crawl into bed. Shame, I was intending on going out to visit a friend for his birthday tonight, but tomorrow I’ve got an even longer day (8-6!), and with my alarm clock broken I’m going to struggle to wake up, so I really should get some rest right about now. I’m just going to have to make it up to my friend.

It’ll all be worth it though, the early start tomorrow is because it involves a trip to London to view a show in ‘Broadcast Media’ (Video, Lighting, Music, etc), and there’s a bar! So I’m happy lol.

Another good thing was me going shopping the other day, I’ve decided to start wearing polo shirts, under ‘another’ new leather jacket (polo-neck in picture above). I’ve decided to change my style a little as I’m bored of the clothes I currently wear. So I brought 2 blue, 1 navy and 2 black polo necks with a hooded leather jacket ready for show. As soon as I have my hair dyed I’m going to change my appearance. Little bit of a fresh look. I’ll take some pictures to show on here.

Bummer that I missed pancake day! I was working at university too late in the evening to get transport. So that sucked. I didn’t bother making my own, It’s not as fun having them on your own. So I just went to the gym instead, never mind I’ll just have to eat double the amount next pancake day to make up for it! ~grins~

No comments: