Monday 1 March 2010

Audio

Sunday 14th February

Well, Today's been uneventful, and it’s valentines day! What’s going off? I’m single on valentines day! Lol. Never mind eh, life goes on... so I’ve simply been lazying about all day, on the sofa in my front room back home and watching TV.

Well, Sundays meant to be a lazy day anyway isn’t it? So I’ve been watching things like ‘worlds wildest police videos, planets funniest animals, and Hitch’.

All good fun to watch. If you fancy asking me any questions I've signed up to this website so you can do just that: www.FormSpring.me/TicTocTony

I finally got my new audio interface through the post too, so now I can record vocals into my music too. So I’m very excited about that and I can’t wait to use it!

I’m off back to university now, little more light reading on ‘Vampire Diaries’ then bed ready for some good old music production sessions tomorrow. Woo!

No comments: