Monday 1 March 2010


Thursday 11th February

Today I’ve had a clean-out. I woke up this morning around 8 to get ready for university, very tired because I was woken up last night around 3am by a flat ‘mate’ threatening to commit suicide. Not a good story!

But anyway once past that, I had one hour at university then set my sites on going to the gym and having a lazy day.

It didn’t work out this way however, I didn’t end up going to the gym (I’m going to go tomorrow instead). I decided to do a little cleaning, which then progressed to a full clean-out of my room from top to bottom.

Whilst cleaning my room I listened to the DRS Radio station with Drew & Dave (drew in the picture above), so I relaxed to some nice dub step and drum & bass tunes whilst on my clean-out mission. All in all a good day I’d say.

No comments: