Monday 1 March 2010

DeckaDance!


Friday 12th February

Just a quick update.

So I went out tonight to the gig & all was gravy! I’ve still got the snotty cold, but it’s eased off, so I was able to dance like the mad-man I am! lol

Good gig too I’d say, Drew on his decks rules the dance-floor! Ha ha. I’m aiming for that myself, with one of my next university payments I’m buying myself these nice pioneer decks & mixer (in the picture above), so I can start up the DJ scene myself. I’m not saying it’s a cushy price though at £1700 ‘LOL’, but it’ll be worth it because they’ll help me get out into the music industry. I’m also constantly working on my own mixes which keep impressing people so I’m happily working well towards my career I’d say.

Time for bed soon, after a little light reading of the usual dark and deadly genre I enjoy (vampires, werewolves, ghouls, witches, etc).

No comments: